Whats Next for the ACA?
President Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress have committed to repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act (ACA). How do their replacement proposals compare to the ACA? How do they compare to each other?
Kaiser Family Foundation has put together a comparison tool to view how each plan could impact employers and employees alike.
Overall, there are 5 plans that have been proposed:
- The Affordable Care Act, 2010 (PDF)
- Rep. Tom Price’s Empowering Patients First Act, 2015 (PDF)
- House Speaker Paul Ryan’s A Better Way: Our Vision for a More Confident America, 2016 (PDF)
- Sen. Bill Cassidy’s Patient Freedom Act, 2017 (PDF)
- Sen. Rand Paul’s Obamacare Replacement Act, 2017 (PDF)
Check out the comparison tool here.